Thursday, May 2, 2013

True Love Last June...

In case you didn't know this about me, I sometimes make cakes. Like wedding cakes. 
And desserts... which to be honest I like better than making cakes. 
Cakes make me anxious. And they take foreeeeevvvvveeeeerrrr to decorate. 
I kind of hate making cakes to be honest. 


Anyway.... one of the last weddings I did was last summer. It's been almost a whole year since I've
baked for a wedding... baby-showers non-stop this year though. Something in the water I think ;)

I posted about the wedding on my old blog, but since it was such
a beautiful home-made wedding that involved one of my dear mates from nursing school, 
I thought I would repost it here. 


The desserts I made for Mr. & Mrs. Haney's beautiful wedding were cakepops (vegan and gluten free) 
mini-cheesecakes (which were also vegan), madelienes dusted with rose-flavored pink sugar, sweetie pies, and pink velvet cupcakes. 

Harmony, who has been Mrs. Haney for almost a year now, is a fellow nurse and a very lovely person. It was an honor to make some confections for her special day last year. Happy Coming-Up Anniversary in June! And best of luck to you and Jake on your journey to Portland... where I will have to come visit because it sounds like my kind of town ;) (who doesn't love a city filled with parks, food trucks, and bookstores!?)






























No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye